Research and analysis
· Research studies – analysis, evaluation and reporting in plain English
· Case studies – identifying and reporting on best practice
· Qualitative and quantitative research – collection and analysis of information about property estates, projects and programmes
· Research methodologies – using standard and bespoke methods .
· Data collection – standardisation, pro-formas and interviews
· Benchmarking – comparisons with best practice.
Case study: United Estates: An evaluation of the Capital and Asset Pathfinders programme (2013), for the Local Government Association by Bob Baber Associates Ltd