Data & Systems
- Methodologies – for assessing the functional suitability, sustainability, condition and cost of property estates.
- Data Quality – property data audit on how well property information is used to drive the performance of the property estate and to inform decision making.
- Systems analysis – evaluation of property data software systems to meet user requirements and recommending the systems that best fits your needs.
- Data mapping – mapping property data – methodologies, standards, systems, processes, analysis, governance, management.
- Data collection – management and methodologies for large-scale property data collection exercises.